Om mig

Mitt foto
Hej är en schysst kille i sina bästa år och livet är en fröjd att leva :)

söndag 4 december 2011

Den lata människan

Hello tha blogg!!

It was really tough day today. I started another day to oversleep myself and it's a miracle that I came too late for work this morning. Itcan sometimes feel like that blogging does not give anything but the fact is that it probably acts as a little therapy that I always miss.The school takes a damn lot of time right now and really wish it was over here and now.

Have samples of Friday, December 9th and it will probably go flying colors if I manage to do as good a test as my assignments.They have all received the comment "excellent" job haha and it is still a miracle. If you look back at my previous school year, you can not see such a good trend, but I think it is simply a matter of how much time you care to put in the school. Now after high school, mydevotee of various video games and other games really cool, it's there but not to the same degree. I know that you can finally focus on important things such as school. Perhaps this is part of becoming an "adult" haha yes it said I'll never know.

Did a IQ test the other day and was actually surprised at the high figure, which was shown afterwards. It really gave a little studyeagerness haha ...
Google translate is the shit!!

Inga kommentarer: